Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Gerg, aka Capitan Cluster...


I took this photo of one of our testers here at Incognito. He also happens to be currently ranked #1 on the Warhawk BETA Leaderboards.

He's disturbingly good at flying the Warhawk. The kind of freakish dexterity that we've all witnessed from twitchy railgun or pulse rifle robo-gamers.

So...Given that he is *way* too good at the game *and* he's an award snob, I decided to make him wear a sash. I told him that as he got awards in the game, that I would give him little printouts of the Warhawk awards so that he could display them proudly on a sash of "girlscout" quality and style.

He didn't realize of course, that he was going to end up wearing a pink satin sash, with the word "princess" embroidered on it.

Did I mention the silver ruffles on the ends? Oh yes, silver ruffles.

The price of being ranked #1 is steep my young tester friend :-)